Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology is leading brand name in Distance and Regular Education Providers. Limit is the outcome of the dream of visionary who had a desire to create education system where even a deprived back ground should not will get the equal opportunity and motivation to learn and receive education to become achiever par excellence. Our Service Management and regularly communication with our partner or franchiser is our strength in market. We are having so many opportunities for all type of courses UG/PG/IT/Management/Research/Technical/Paramedical to every grade of student/institution.
SVIIT has been established specially for working professionals & regular students who can't attend regular classes due to time constraints. SVIIT helps those people to achieve qualifications during employment. We make study affordable with 100% success in the busy schedule.
The Institute has been associated with following Universities to impart Various Technical / Management / Need Based Distance Education / on Site Academic Programs
Providing a grade education to every student for catch their bright future in various technical & management field, in govt. and ngo’s job sectors.
- To promote quality education provision.
- To explore new and innovative learning and teaching techniques and styles using global best practice.
- To foster the capacity of students to develop deep learning strategies throughout their studies.
- To integrate skills development into the curriculum to encourage students.
- To develop skills which they can use in their both professional career and daily lives.
- To provide Global employment and latest industrial trends.
- To work with organizations which ensure the curriculum is international.
- To use customized program where there are market opportunities.
- To adopt appropriate quality assurance practices that involve consultation with students and the wider community.
Degree awarded by UGC & Govt Recognized University. Apply now!
Lateral entry is an opportunity given to a candidate having basic qualification and some other additional qualification/experience in the relevant field to enroll for a higher semester. However, such students will be required to appear and qualify in the previous semester/relevant papers. The candidate is required to pay a lateral entry fee as prescribed in the university prospectus in addition to the course semester fee in which he/she is seeking admission.
Student having one year PG Diploma from any Govt. recognized institution / Pvt. Institution Diploma after Graduation / Equivalent then he / she will be eligible for taking admission directly in 2nd year in the respective PG Degree Program (Student have to give 1st year examination).
Competency Based Credit Transfer (CBCT): A candidate who has successfully completed two years of work experience after last highest qualification in relevant field or have completed any professional certification from an institution are eligible for competency based credit transfer.
The CBCT candidates have to appear in all theory examinations in order to fulfill the minimum two years credits of that particular program. They have to pay whole course fees, cbct fees and some other charges of university. In the case of graduation in one year, a student has to give all three years exams in one go and can complete his/her graduation in one year.
***All Fees Acceptable Through Demand Draft in Favour of University***
We look forward to welcome you as a student in Delhi Institute of Professional Studies.